You have reached the PREMIER SOURCE for new and existing neighborhoods in the area! Searches on existing neighborhoods is unlimited.
Views of new construction is limited to my registered guests and clients to protect the information that I work hard to research and keep updated. Thank you for not signing up if you are already working with another agent.
|Trial (Not working with an agent yet)||
Membership expires after 1 Day.
Membership expires after 1 Year.
A funny take on life as a real estate agent…
Many people considering purchasing a new construction home, especially out-of-town residents, ask me what services I provide for them as their buyer’s agent and what value I bring to the transaction. Here is a list of my commitments to help my new construction clients:
1. Relocation approved agent that can partner with your employer and relo company
2. Lot selection to maximize resale and enjoyment
3. Options to keep you in budget
4. Temporary housing or rental properties
5. Measurements and photos when you can’t be here in person
6. Attend meetings with builder as needed
7. Be your advocate when problems arise with the builder or construction
8. Custom keepsake watercolor of your new home from a local artist & architect
9. Assist in closing coordination – scheduling home inspections, ensuring punch list items are complete, timing of move-in
10. Recommendations for local service providers, movers, and contractors
11. Analysis of the neighborhood and competing new construction to keep you in line with the market
12. Available after closing with any problems or questions
I consider my clients as neighbors that I will see around town in the grocery store or at a stop light or a community event. My goal is for every single client to be so satisfied with my service that they are actually glad to see me and share their experience with their family and friends!
Call me to talk about your concerns with building and selecting a buyer’s agent.