You have reached the PREMIER SOURCE for new & existing neighborhoods in the area!
Searches on existing neighborhoods and some new construction is unlimited. Views of proposed construction is limited to my registered guests and clients to protect the information that I work hard to research and keep updated. Thank you for not signing up if you are already working with another agent.
Many people considering purchasing a new construction home, especially out-of-town residents, ask me what services I provide for them as their buyer’s agent and what value I bring to the transaction. Here is a list of my commitments to help my new construction clients:
1. Relocation approved agent that can partner with your employer and relo company
2. Lot selection to maximize resale and enjoyment
3. Suggestions to keep you in budget at design
4. Assistance with temporary housing or rental properties during the build
5. Measurements and photos when you can’t be here in person during construction
6. Attend meetings with builder and utilize FaceTime or Skype as needed
7. Be your advocate when problems arise with the builder or construction
8. Assist in closing coordination – scheduling all home inspections, ensuring punch list items are complete, and timing of closing and move-in dates
9. Recommendations for local service providers, movers, and contractors
10. Analysis of the neighborhood and competing new construction to keep you in line with the market
11. Always available after closing with any problems or questions
12. Remember, the builder will NOT give you a discount off the sales price if you do not have a real estate agent! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from having me as your adviser.
I consider my clients as friends and neighbors that I will see around town in the grocery store or at a stop light or a community event. My goal is for every single client to be so satisfied with my service that they are actually glad to see me and share their experience with their family and friends!
Call me to talk about your concerns with building and selecting a buyer’s agent. I have clients that built or are building in a variety of neighborhoods and price ranges including: Skyecroft, Vintage Creek, Inverness on Providence, Providence Downs South, Atherton, Cavaillon, Ladera, Massey, Barrington, Walden Austin Village, Waverly, The Falls at Weddington, Bromley, and Lawson.